Stress Relievers- சிரிக்க மட்டும் தான் -- சீரியஸ் ஸா எடுக்க வேண்டாம்



Stress reliever # 1

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look atyour
picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem
Can there be greater than this one?


Stress Reliever # 2

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it.
Farther: Why????
Son: He wants to scare his parents."


Stress Reliever # 3

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.


Stress Reliever # 4

A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me - my pretty faceor
my sexy body?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: I like your sense of humor.


Stress Reliever # 5

Its funny when people discuss over "love marriage" and "arranged marriage"
It is like asking a person if he would like to "suicide" or "being killed".



Stress Reliever # 6


What is a girl friend?
Addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies &
division of friends.


Stress Reliever # 7


Guide: "I welcome you all to Niagara Falls. These are the world'slargest
waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, even 20
supersonic planes passing by can't be heard.
Now may I request the ladies to keep quite so that we can hear the Niagara
Falls?"

No comments:

Post a Comment